iPad and Green Screens
This workshop is meant to empower teachers with the skill of video making and enhancing it through the use of app smashing and green screens. In order to meet the Redefinition level of the SAMR model, creating and collaborating should be at the forefront. In this workshop, you'll develop ideas on how to sue multiple apps to meet a desired outcome. Join iPad and Green screen to equip yourself with 21st century learning activities for your students
- Explore the use of iPads and green screens to create unique videos
- Use technology to enhance productivity in the classrooms
- Promote verbal communication and collaboration through digital media
- (W.CCR.6): Use technology, including the internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others
- (WHST.CCR.2): Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas and information clearly and accurately through the effective selection, organization, and analysis of content.
- (SL.CCR.5): Make strategic use of digital media and visual displays of data to express information and enhance understanding of presentations
- (SL.CCR 4.1.A): Come to discussions prepared, having read or studied required material; explicitly draw on that preparation and other information known about the topic to explore ideas under discussion.