iPad Cohort Session 2
- To use the iPad to collaborate, communicate, problem-solve, and create
- To connect instructional strategies with technology
- To learn how to use multiple apps to complete a specific task
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.CCRA.R.7: Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.CCRA.R.8: Delineate and evaluate the argument and specific claims in a text, including the validity of the reasoning as well as the relevance and sufficiency of the evidence.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.CCRA.R.9: Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take.
- (W.CCR.6): Use technology, including the internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others.
- (WHST.CCR.2): Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas and information clearly and accurately through the effective selection, organization, and analysis of content.
- (SL.CCR.5): Make strategic use of digital media and visual displays of data to express information and enhance understanding of presentations
- Baiboard Apptivity #1 (Instructions)
- ThingLink Apptivity (Example #1)
- ThingLink Apptivity (Example #2)
- ThingLink Apptivity #1 (Instructions)
- ThingLink Apptivity #1 (Mild) (Example)
- ThingLink Apptivity #2 (Hot) (Example)
- ReadWorks Passage- "New Debate: Password Protected"
- Baiboard/ThingLink Pictures
- Baiboard and ThingLink Training Checklist